Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: The Board Lives?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The Board Lives?

    Stupid hostboard. It's been weeks since regular access was possible. Even after they changed over, it still wasn't stable. I think we're finally back up and running. Perhaps now we'll have a resurgence to the board's former great glory.
    *mooooooooo*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jil's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2009
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Board Lives?

    I'm not sure what the board looked like before but I will say it is more beautiful now that I am around! Hi!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Board Lives?

    Conflux is going to be the best set since Planar Chaos.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Board Lives?

    Welcome Jil!

    I am quite interested in Conflux. The new green morphling seems pretty badass.
    *mooooooooo*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Jil's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2009
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Board Lives?

    Thanks Aaron! Hello Abe!

    Brandon and I have been watching conflux closely and studying the spoilers to prepare for the pre-release stuff. There are a lot of options with this new set and we are excited. Is the play group planning on attending a pre-release up in Michigan?

    We have not decided yet where to play.

    In honor of Aaron (and Abe's? ) sock trick, I know that I will bring a fresh pair of brand new clean socks to swap into at the halfway point in case things go well.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Board Lives?

    Hey! Don't get those sock tricks confused! The one I use does originate from Abe, but it is fairly innocent

    As an aside, isn't this the cutest things ever?
    hex35npud EN

    Oh, and this is the most bad ass ever. Fuck off super expensive Sea Drake
    ja3hl8kph EN
    *mooooooooo*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •